19 Jan WeChat Official Account Follower Behavior Study in China
In the Chinese social media realm, WeChat the dominating IM app has long passed its position as a pure messaging app and has become a very powerful tool for companies to promote their brand, products and services through the WeChat’s official account channel.
To gain a better understanding of followers’ preferences, evaluation and behavior when it comes to WeChat official accounts, globeone introduces a substantial WeChat official accounts follower behavior study in China, interviewing 2,000 WeChat official account followers in 9 top tier cities in China. The study offers unique insights for companies and an opportunity to optimize their WeChat strategy. The key findings are listed as below:
- Most respondents have a positive attitude towards corporate WeChat official accounts
- There is a clear preference of subscription accounts over service accounts
- Content quality is the main driver to grow and retain followers
- “Sharing” plays a very important role in driving new followers
- Use all the functions available to provide follower-friendly user experience
- Adjust posting schedule to adapt to the peak reading time
For further insights, please download the survey here:
Download our wechat study
Read more studies from Globeone
Purpose Study: Best Purpose Statements in the Dax 30
The topic of purpose has taken root in the DAX: Roughly 80 percent of the DAX 30 companies have...
Purpose Readiness Study Germany 2021
A growing number of companies and institutions are exploring their core reason for existence as...
New Purpose Readiness Survey 2020 for Switzerland
Most Swiss companies are well on their way to being at least partially credible for a purpose-d...