19 Jan WeChat Official Account Follower Behavior Study in China
In the Chinese social media realm, WeChat the dominating IM app has long passed its position as a pure messaging app and has become a very powerful tool for companies to promote their brand, products and services through the WeChat’s official account channel.
To gain a better understanding of followers’ preferences, evaluation and behavior when it comes to WeChat official accounts, globeone introduces a substantial WeChat official accounts follower behavior study in China, interviewing 2,000 WeChat official account followers in 9 top tier cities in China. The study offers unique insights for companies and an opportunity to optimize their WeChat strategy. The key findings are listed as below:
- Most respondents have a positive attitude towards corporate WeChat official accounts
- There is a clear preference of subscription accounts over service accounts
- Content quality is the main driver to grow and retain followers
- “Sharing” plays a very important role in driving new followers
- Use all the functions available to provide follower-friendly user experience
- Adjust posting schedule to adapt to the peak reading time
For further insights, please download the survey here:
Download our study
Read more studies from Globeone
New study: Image of German Brands 2018
In the past two years, Germany has defended its leading position as the leading country of orig...
New study: Swiss Power – Image of Swiss Brands 2018
The strength of the “Swiss Made” brand is waning. This is the key message deduced from a survey...
Market success for foreign small and medium-sized companies in China
Growing a business and developing brands in the Chinese market has become increasingly challeng...